1. ON THE PIJAR LIGHTS | CFL | LED
- 40 Watt Bulb / Flare Light is as bright as 8 Watt LHE (Energy Saving Lamp).
- 1 Watt Bulb / Incandescent = 10 Lumens * (40 W Bulb / Incandescent bulb = 40 Lumen)
- 1 Watt Energy Saving Lamp = 50 Lumen (8 Watt Energy Saving Lamp = 400 Lumen)
* Lumen is a powerful unit of illumination for lamps.
Tips to Save Electricity of Lighting
- Turn off the light when the room is not used Use
- Energy-saving Lights (LHE), reduce the use of light bulbs / Incandescent.
- Open Curtains or curtains during the day until natural light can be used.
- Clean the dusty lights, because the dust can reduce the level of lighting
|TYPE OF LIGHTS||PIJAR||CFL||LED|
|Electricity Consumption||60 Watt||14 Watt||7 Watt|
|Lifetime||1.000 hours||10.000 hours||40.000 hours|
|Lamp Price||Rp. 7.000,-||Rp. 23.000,-||Rp. 230.000,-|
|Consumption within 40,000 hours||2.400 kWh||560 kWh||280 kWh|
|Electricity cost||Rp. 1.896.000,-||Rp. 442.400,-||Rp. 221.200,-|
|Number of Lights in 40,000 hours||40 units||4 units||1 unit|
|Total Lights cost in 40,000 hours||Rp. 280.000,-||Rp. 92.000,-||Rp. 230.000,-|
|Total cost||Rp. 2.176.000,-||Rp. 5.344.000,-||Rp. 451.000,-|
|Cost Differencewith LED||Rp. 1.724.000,-||Rp. 83.200.000,-||Rp. 0,-|
Tips on Saving Electricity In Refrigerator Usage
- Refrigerator door should be closed tightly, only opened when necessary.
- Too often open the refrigerator door will cause the compressor performance to increase.
- Set the temperature of the refrigerator as needed
- Do not include hot food and drinks.
- Place the refrigerator in an area away from the heat source.
3. WASHING MACHINE
Tips on Saving Electricity on Washing Machine.
- Use Use washing machine at maximum capacity.
- Avoid using drying facilities in the washing machine, use solar heat for drying naturally
4. DESKTOP COMPUTER
The use of screen savers on the monitor when the computer is not in use, actually does not reduce the consumption of electricity much better, the monitor is turned off.
Tips on Saving Electricity On Desktop Computers
- Turn off the monitor screen instead of positioning “Standby Mode”, as it will change the screen settings to always be on.
- Use Black Wallpaper.
- Set the “Power Setting” so that the monitor can set the power off automatically
- Turn off the computer (CPU) when not in use for long periods of time
5. AIR CONDITIONER
Tips on Saving Electricity On The Use Of Air Conditioning
- Turn off the AC if the room is not used in a long time.
- Close doors and windows when the air conditioner is on.
- Set the AC temperature as needed, around 24℃ – 27℃.
- The cooler the temperature the greater the electricity consumption.
- Use window film on the window of the room
- Use the timer to adjust the usage to suit the needs
- Clean the air conditioner periodically
- Use the AC capacity to match the volume of the room.
- Install and use Ceiling fan to help level the room temperature
- Avoid placement of electronic equipment under or near the indoor unit.
- Use AC that is energy efficient and has inverter technology
6. ELECTRONIC SPEAKER
The volume of indirectly amplified TV and radio speakers will increase electricity consumption and will increase the cost of utility bills.
Tips on Saving Electricity On Electronic speaker
- Adjust the volume as needed
- We recommend that you turn off the appliance when not in use, avoid using “Standby Mode”
- If available, use the timer function to set the equipment usage If necessary, use a socket with the NO / OFF switch to make it easier to turn off the equipment
source: ENERGY CONSERVATION DEPARTMENT